Thursday, October 9, 2008

Welcome to October!

Yesterday Zach fractured his arm during football practice.  Damn that kid really takes after his Dad!  He's set so many goals to "best" all the things I did when I was his age, that I sometimes think that he's trying too hard.  He gets good grades, is respectful, is very humble when it comes down to it and stays out of trouble.  He is an amazing kid.

Lee is out on vacation this week and gave Kanwar and I the task of completing the Ventyx Inventory of anything that has a power switch.  YUCK!  Added Joy of prepping for the upcoming User's Conference next Monday and Tuesday all while supporting our joy-joy customers that don't ever seem to be able to read instructions or remember that they installed our product every month for "X" amount of years... 

I just got over having Pneumonia, Messed up Ribs and a cough from hell, so I'm healthy enough to find out that I have high blood pressure!  

I'm so glad that I get out and about at lunch time now.  It's amazing how lunch time strolls can make you smile, laugh and forget everything except what is right in front of you.

Waiting to hear back from the comedy club to find out when their "am nite" is going to be held so I can go and win some cash and make people laugh.  What to talk about??  I guess it'll just be about what makes me laugh.. People.

Things that make me ask.. "WTF?"

-  Why is it that when you are driving around looking for an address, you always find yourself turning the radio down?

-  If Nothing sticks to Teflon -  How in the hell do they get it to stick to that pan?

-  How come bread comes in squares when most of the lunch meat is almost always round?

-  If Vampires can't see their reflection, how come their hair is always so neat?

-  What did people "go back to" before the drawing board was invented?

So I've looked at some of these tests that are online to judge personality, character, etc.. WTF?  Here are some of my responses - I wonder if they'll write me back...

 If you had to choose, which would you rather have: herpes, a root canal, a computer virus, a colonoscopy, or a polygraph? 
Why the fuck would I want to have herpes? Or a root canal? Or a computer virus? Or a colonoscopy? I don’t even know what’s a colonoscopy, but it sounds like having a doctor shove something long way the fuck up your ass. So, it’s a polygraph by default, of course. Nothing wrong with that, I guess. Oh wait… that would depend on the questions being asked and who’s giving the test… this is a trick question, ain’t it? 


You are leaving tomorrow for a 6-week stay in the 12th century. What do you pack? 
You're kidding, Right?  I'd pack what I know I'd need - Trojans!

When your pet looks at you, what is it thinking? 
If I had a pet and it looked at me, it’d be thinking, “I want out of this fucking house so I can spread my seed everywhere. Oh, Wait.. I'm fixed.. Thanks a lot Dickhead!”

More to come...


No comments: