Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hooray, It's my Birthday and so Sad!


It's 1:24 in the am and i'm the big 43. Hmmm.. 43 going on 6 or 7... :)

Yesterday was a very sad day for me. My work mom, whom I truly adore was let go from our company. It's so stupid on the timing and the reason. Even though Glo planned on leaving at the end of the year, Ventyx decided that wasn't soon enough for some reason.

I was so bummed out it made me think of Amanda and how much I've missed her in my life. I had to leave quickly when I saw Peter W. get teary eyed. Not me...

I have so many great friends in my life. I'm so thankful for each one as they are all so special in their own ways. I do have to laugh though as someone pointed out that I have this magnetized attraction to Jewish girls.. Becky and Amanda. Maybe it's the "jew fin" (yes, your noses - they are so cute!!), or just their personality traits. No idea, but you gals are surely hot! hehe...

Today is the final day of the User Conference and I told Lee that KV and I will not be heading over to deal with the idiots early in the morn. Sucks to be them and as long as they don't fuck with our resolutions from yesterday, all should be fine.. YEAH RIGHT!!!

Today, was a planned trip up to Long's Peak that never came to fruition, but I thought that I would give today to my friends.. Becky - for giving me the inspiration to even start this blog and let everyone inside of my mind's eye and more importantly, writing what I feel. I don't know what I'd do without special people in my life. Jaz - Crazy woman! Gotta love ya! and finally to Amanda - I miss you, but I thank you for opening my heart to others. If not for you, I'd never have the ability to love again nor would I have known that in order to feel great things from others, I'd have to give of myself instead of taking. I'm a better person for having the opportunity to have you be a great teacher in such a short period of time that I knew you.

To all of you.. KISSES!! and Huge HUGS!!

No comments: